Welcomed by floating floors and large windows, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of natural light throughout its 67sqm floorplan. Updated along the way, allowing you to move in and enjoy the modern improvements with the opportunity to add your own touch to this tidy neutral canvas. Located on the top floor, most windows capture tranquil leafy tree views.
Complete convenience is on offer in this great location. With the complex being positioned in the lovely suburb of Pearce all the Woden Town Centre has to offer is within a short drive / bus / bike ride or even a walk on a nice day. Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, local health and medical facilities including Canberra Hospital, local sporting facilities and plenty of entertainment options available close to home.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment with functional floorplan
- Positioned on the top with access via private balcony
- Floating floorboards throughout the property create a warm feel
- Large open plan living room with an abundance of natural light
- Split system installed in the living and quality curtains throughout
- Modern kitchen offers good storage, bench space and breakfast bar
- Main bedroom is a great size with built-in robe
- Second bedroom has built-in robe, great for a kid's room or study
- Bathroom has a functional layout and incorporates laundry
- Nice sized balcony with aspect across the common gardens
- Designated carport with single car space
- Video intercom for guest access and swipe access for residents
- Complex has communal gardens including vegetable boxes
- Conveniently positioned close to popular and local amenities
Rates: Approximately $1850 per annum
Body Corporate: Approximately $2800 per annum
Land Tax (If Investment Property): Approximately $2500 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 23/78 Hodgson Crescent.
23/78 Hodgson Crescent PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sacred Heart Primary.
|0.45 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.72 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.72 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.91 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.12 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.57 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.69 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.19 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.26 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.49 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
23/78 Hodgson Crescent is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.