In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it
Private appointments can also be arranged by contacting Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Perfectly positioned at the end of the block in a well sort after area of Palmerston, this oversized townhouse presents an exceptional opportunity for young families, executive couples and investors. With Gungahlin Drive and local transport services on the doorstep, ease of access to all major town centres and universities makes this an attractive attribute. It's located close to nature reserves, Palmerston District Primary School and Gungahlin shops.
- Beautifully maintained interiors enhanced by modern updates
- Sliding doors open out to the extensive entertaining pergola
- Impressive wraparound courtyard with lush lawns and gardens
- Spacious kitchen boasting electric cooktop, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Three double sized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Master suite featuring balcony, double glazing windows and elevated district views
- Fully tiled bathroom complete with dual sinks and bathtub
- Separate downstairs powder room and a full laundry.
- Gas fireplace, irrigation to rear courtyard, ample storage
- One common wall, single lock-up garage with internal entry
- Situated minutes from Gungahlin Lakes Golf & Community Club
There is currently no sale history available for 23/3 Everard Street.
23/3 Everard Street PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.72 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.79 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.79 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.99 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.42 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.19 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.82 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.88 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.04 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.12 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
23/3 Everard Street is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.