This immaculate two-bedroom townhouse is ideally located close to numerous schools, local shopping precincts and directly across the road from parkland. Offering an open plan single level design, a gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops, dishwasher and dual courtyard spaces - there is no better place to call home.
- Single level two-bedroom townhouse
- Open plan living area, tiled throughout
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stone benchtops
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Single lock up garage with internal access and remote to garage
- Single car space in front of the garage
- Easy maintained front and back courtyards
- North facing to front facade
- Located across from parkland
- Total Residence: 115 sqm
- Front Courtyard: 36 sqm
- Back Courtyard: 44 sqm
- Single Garage: 18 sqm
- Car space: 18 sqm
- Strata Levies: $731.67 per quarter
- Rates: $403 per quarter
- Land Tax: $508 per quarter (Only applicable if kept as an investment)
- Rental estimate: $500 - $510 per week
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The Unit at 23/17 Margaret Tucker Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $379,000 on 6 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23/17 Margaret Tucker Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.56 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.43 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.05 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.13 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.36 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.94 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.55 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.61 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.73 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.87 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
23/17 Margaret Tucker Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.