New Door Properties is proud to present this townhouse located in one of the most sought-after pockets in the suburb of Moncrieff. Designed with practicality and comfort in mind, this 144 sqm home is presented with beautiful modern finishes throughout. The open-plan design features a complete family living. Opportunity not to be missed by people buying their first home or wanting to add to their investment portfolio.
What you get:
3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2 car garage
- Spacious three bedroom townhouse set in 'The Reserve'
- Built in robes in all bedrooms and carpet to floors
- Master bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
- Spacious living with modern finishes, and drenched with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with spacious walk in pantry
- Gas cooktop, electric oven, ducted rangehood and dishwasher
- Separate powder room with a small vanity
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- European style laundry
- Low maintenance courtyard and tiled alfresco
- Double lockup garage with internal access
- Rates: $460 per quarter (approx.)
- Land Tax: $587.25 per quarter (approx. applicable only when rented)
- Body corporate $577 per quarter (approx.)
- Total floor area: 108sqm (approx.)
- Garage: 36sqm (approx.)
- Total Residence: 144sqm (approx.)
- Rental estimate: $620 - $640 per week
- EER 6 Stars
- Year build 2017
- Moncrieff is located in North Gungahlin and is bound by Horse Park Drive. It is located approximately 5Km north of the Gungahlin Town Centre
- Close proximity to Margaret Hendry School and Amaroo School
- Close drive to Gungahlin centre and Amaroo shopping centre
- Easy access to public transport options
- Close proximity to very popular Moncrieff Community Recreation Park and walking strips
To Know more call Yash Sethi 0406551043 or Abhi Parashar 0404525998
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
The Townhouse at 23/1 Bon Scott Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $439,900 on 2 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
23/1 Bon Scott Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|1.51 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.52 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.81 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.09 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.30 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.47 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.70 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.88 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.85 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.85 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
23/1 Bon Scott Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.