1 / 32
On approaching this superb home, it is very hard not to stop in awe of the breath-taking views from the homes commanding position over the majestic Murrumbidgee River to Clear Range to the west.
This outstanding 40ha/100acre rural gem, offers highly sought after features that are rarely obtainable in sale properties. The combination of a superbly designed solar passive home with spectacular views plus frontage to the Murrumbidgee River which offers a playground for swimming, fishing and canoeing is all wrapped up in a fascinating balance of country from undulating grassland to richly biodiverse native timbered hills.
The jewel in the crown of this property is the exceptional home that was designed by Environmental Building Solutions. Designed to have optimal appreciation of the views, this delightful home is full of natural light and a joy to live in, warm in winter and cool in summer. Three large bedrooms, the very spacious master bedroom comes with built-in robes and stylish ensuite bathroom with heated flooring. The other two generously sized bedrooms have easy access to the impressive family bathroom, also with heated flooring. The superb country kitchen has been designed for entertaining and family gatherings and provides plenty of space for the creative chef, with quality appliances, large pantry and captivating views. The open plan dining and lounge rooms have charm and individuality with amazing views and wood heater. The expansive laundry has heated flooring and space for hobbies or other interests. This beautiful home has a large timber deck to entertain or relax with the remarkable views. Internal access is provided to a large double garage with auto tilt door.
There is also, not far from the main homestead, a small one-bedroom weekender in an idyllic setting, compost toilet, perfect for overflow accommodation or creative studio.
This well set up property also has a two-bay steel shed, with roller doors and large workshop.
The frontage to the river provides a level area of good quality soil that the vendors have built and developed a totally enclosed and very productive orchard and vegetable gardens that also incorporates a fowl run. There is a small machinery shed that houses a tractor, slasher and other farm equipment for this area of the property. There is also a water tank, pumped from the river for orchard and vegetables.
- 100 Acre block with Murrumbidgee river frontage.
- Spectacular views.
- Superbly designed three bedroom, ensuite home.
- Double glazing and blinds for thermal comfort.
- Solar panels, fed back to the grid.
- Envirocycle septic.
- Solar hot water with electric booster if needed.
- 110,000 litre water tank.
- Weekender cabin/art studio.
- Double bay shed with large workshop area.
- Internet and Tv reception
- Fast speed wireless with full capability to stream.
- Tv reception is digital with amplifier in ceiling.
- All free to air channels are available.
- Fully enclosed orchard, vegie gardens and chook shed.
- Water tank, solar pump in river, orchard drip irrigation.
- Small machinery shed.
- Caravan with annex, toilet shed, solar panel for lighting.
- Wonderful river playground to swim, fish and canoe and explore.
There is currently no sale history available for 229 Mount Livingstone Road.
229 Mount Livingstone Road is located within the suburb of Michelago, which has a population of 562, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.