Occupying a level 796sqm block, this immaculately presented family home offers everyday comfort, privacy and effortless entertaining in the heart of Kaleen. It's just moments from village shops, quality schools, buses and a choice of beautiful parklands.
- Single level layout featuring split living and dining zones
- Sunny deck ideal for relaxed dining or entertaining friends
- Private backyard provides plenty of space for kids to play
- Renovated kitchen has stone benchtops and premium appliances
- Three light filled bedrooms, beautifully renovated bathroom
- Brand new double glazed windows have been installed throughout
- Timber floorboards, air conditioning unit in the dining area
- Instantaneous gas hot water, single carport, additional off street parking
- No work required, move straight in and enjoy or rent it out
- Easily accessible to University of Canberra and Canberra CBD
There is currently no sale history available for 229 Maribyrnong Avenue.
229 Maribyrnong Avenue KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|0.74 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|0.90 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.95 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.08 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.08 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.24 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.45 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.50 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|2.58 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.97 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
229 Maribyrnong Avenue is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.