1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
An impressive and beautifully proportioned family home with extensive gardens, situated in one of the most sought-after locations in O'Connor. A fabulous timber kitchen with granite surfaces overlooks spacious dining and family areas, spilling out to a large timber deck with far-reaching views across to Mount Ainslie and south to Parliament House and Black Mountain. Beautiful hardwood timber flooring throughout creates a wonderful inviting feel, enhanced in the lounge room by a modern slow-combustion wood-stove, high ceilings, and an additional family area. There is ample accommodation in the versatile floorplan that offers up to five bedrooms: upstairs, the master bedroom with outstanding views, walk-through robe and ensuite, and two additional spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, as well as a large main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower. The two bedrooms on the entry level could be used as a rumpus/games room, guest accommodation, or generous home office with views of the mature garden and O'Connor Nature Reserve behind. There is a large double garage, room to park another two cars off the street, an additional semi-circular driveway, and huge amounts of storage including a wine cellar. Don't miss this rare opportunity to buy into one of the Inner North's best locations: enjoy the lifestyle of a wonderful location only moments from the walking trails of O'Connor Ridge, the vibrant cafes of the Lyneham and O'Connor shops, and highly-regarded primary and secondary schools.
- Contemporary designed, light-filled large family home with quality inclusions
- Solid ash flooring throughout
- All rooms are generously proportioned
- High ceilings in formal lounge room and family areas
- Large kitchen with solid granite benchtops, blackwood cabinetry, 5 burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Beautifully established gardens with ornamental pond, garden paving and irrigation system
- Ground-floor powder room
- Ducted gas heating and ducted electric air-conditioning, plus a further reverse-cycle unit
- Laundry chute from master bedroom to laundry
- Internal access to large double garage
- Large water-storage tanks under deck
- Insulation in roof and underfloor recently installed
- Local Lyneham shops area within walking distance includes Tilley's and The Front cafe, very convenient IGA, bookshop, first-class butcher and chemist
- Directly opposite O'Connor Nature Reserve, with views across to Mount Ainslie, Parliament House and Black Mountain
The land value history at 228 Dryandra Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 2.01%, giving an unimproved land value of $798,000.
The House at 228 Dryandra Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,300,000 on 30 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
228 Dryandra Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.88 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.41 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.82 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.97 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.01 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.01 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.15 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
228 Dryandra Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.