Auction Location: Auctions Live (online).
This outstanding apartment combines style and functionality to create sophisticated, life-enriching spaces you'll want to come home to. The design successfully marries style with function to create a distinctive landmark that is both striking and respectful to its environment.
Rarely does an opportunity like this arise to secure an apartment where sophistication and style flourishes. This premier location within the highly sought-after Koben complex offers all this and more.
Light streams into this exceptionally spacious apartment from every window which allows you to enjoy the outstanding elevated views. The spacious living and dining areas are both enhanced by the access to the large balcony area allowing all year round entertaining. Offering two large bedrooms, two bathrooms master with ensuite, open plan kitchen with quality appliances and two secure car spaces plus storage completing the picture.
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to secure your new investment or your prospective new home
- Amazing location, surrounded by green spaces
- Open-plan living and dining areas
- Kitchen featuring stone benches and quality appliances
- Large balcony with access from living and master bedroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in-robes
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Generous guest bathroom
- European laundry with dryer
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- SMEG induction cooktop, thermoseal oven and fully integrated dishwasher
- NBN (National Broadband Network) enabled, including infrastructure enabling Foxtel via NBN
- EER 6
- Tenanted until January 2022 @ $650 per week
- Body Corporate $797.68 per quarter (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 226/1 Kalma Way.
226/1 Kalma Way CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.61 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.12 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.24 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.37 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.86 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.77 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.20 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|3.22 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.22 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
226/1 Kalma Way is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.