Basking in leafy views of the Inner North, this light-filled open plan 75sqm apartment requires nothing else but to move in. With new carpet and fresh paint, this two-bedroom apartment is stylishly presented with neutral interiors and modern appliances. Conveniently located within walking distance to the Dickson shopping precinct, parks and the light rail, the iconic Axis development also offers an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium. This apartment presents a great opportunity for the live-in owner or astute investor.
- New carpet, downlights and freshly painted throughout
- Open plan living with easterly aspect
- Sleek kitchen with stone bench tops and Bosch cooktop and dishwasher
- Generous bathroom with internal laundry and new Simpson dryer
- Sun drenched main bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Spacious second bedroom or study with ample storage
- Reverse cycle split system
- Double glazed doors opening to tiled covered balcony
- Secure building, undercover car space and storage cage
- Indoor swimming pool and gymnasium, maintained gardens and BBQ area
- Level two with lift access
- Body Corp $1,078 p/q
- Rates $402 p/q
- Rental estimate $500 per week
The Apartment at 225/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $412,900 on 28 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
225/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.47 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.78 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.06 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.84 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
225/1 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.