Canberra COVID Check-Ins are Mandatory at the property. Please follow the ACT Health Order requirements.
Perfectly situated in Gungahlin's town centre, located on the 2nd floor, this modern, contemporary apartment is ready to meet with you. Stone benchtops, dishwasher drawer, pantry, wall mounted split air conditioning in the living room, European laundry and dryer, roller blinds, secure single car parking space underground, everything you'll ever need and shopping, cafes, gyms, restaurants just outside your door.
I look forward to showing you through.
- Vacant Possession
- Main foyer entrance next to the Woolworths carpark entrance on Gozzard (just up from Oporto's, next to TAB)
- Lovely entertaining balcony with weather and privacy shutters
- Kitchen, stone benchtops, generous storage joinery, 4 burner cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher drawer
- Split system in the living area
- Linen joinery and coat cupboard
- Carpet and tiling flooring
- Open plan kitchen, lounge room and dining room
- Master Bedroom with 3 sliding mirror, built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate shower and tile to the ceiling, shave cabinet and raised square basin
- European laundry room and dryer
- Roller blinds throughout
- NBN installed
- Secure car parking space underground
Floor Size 54m2
EER 6.0 stars
Rates: $1,804.98 pa (approx)
Land Tax: $539.13 pq (if applic) (approx)
Admin Fee $591.77 pq (approx) Sinking Fund $855.07 pq (approx)
In adherence to current restrictions, Upside Realty has implemented procedures for all buyer inspections, as follows:
- Hand sanitisers will be provided for all inspection attendees including the agent
- All COVIDSafe measures to be followed
- All contracts issued are paperless
There is currently no sale history available for 223/38 Gozzard Street.
223/38 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.10 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|0.86 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.73 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.73 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.84 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.19 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.22 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.41 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.61 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.80 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
223/38 Gozzard Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.