Fantastic opportunity to choose your life style & purchase a modern 2 bedroom apartment today in one of the most popular complex's in Belconnen area - the Oracle!
The unit is located on the 6th floor of the complex and has spacious family / dining rooms and a large balcony with a view letting in the natural light.
The complex has its own life style with a swimming pool, spa & fully equipped gym .
All within walking distance to Belconnen Westfield Shopping Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
* Open plan living
* Quality kitchen stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Spacious balcony - a great place for your own small garden or rest area
* Ensuite & walk in robe in master bedroom
* Built in robe in second bedroom
* Carpets in both bedrooms
* Your own laundry & storage space
* Reverse cycle system for heating & cooling
* Lift access
* North facing
* 2 car spaces in the secured basement
* Onsite Sport Centre with swimming pool, gym ,sauna & steam room.
* Close to the transport interchange
Our instructions are to sell on auction day!
There is currently no sale history available for 221/60 College Street.
221/60 College Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.54 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.06 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.28 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.51 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.75 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.76 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.32 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.41 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.59 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.83 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
221/60 College Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.