This Wonderful one bedroom apartment features with a fantastic kitchen and living space, well sized bedroom and sunny balcony.
The panoramic floor to ceiling windows frame the balcony, allowing plenty of natural light into the apartment. The light filled bedroom includes built in wardrobes. Wherever you are in this apartment you'll be surrounded by premium fittings and materials.
• Panoramic views of the Lake Ginninderra, Black Mountain and the Canberra region
• Striking floor-to-ceiling double glazing
• Choice of three interior design schemes, each including SMEG appliances
• Sky Park
• Yoga Space
• Bicycle workshop
• Gym and cardio room
• Private resident concierge
• Exclusive resident car wash
• Climate-controlled wine cellar
• Observation Deck
• Dining & Kitchen
• Kids Space
• 1 minute to Lake Ginninderra
• 2 minutes to Belconnen Bus Interchange
• 5 minutes to Belconnen Westfield
• 8 minutes to University of Canberra Bruce Campus
• 5 minutes to Calvary Private and Public Hospital
• 6 minutes to the Australian Institute of Sport
• 15 minutes Canberra City
• 20 minutes to Canberra Domestic and International Airport
There is currently no sale history available for 2201/.
2201/ BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Latham Primary.
|0.21 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.53 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|0.66 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.72 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.24 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.44 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.61 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.94 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.17 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.30 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
2201/ is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.