Nestled mere moments from the CBD and key landmarks like Wagga Base Hospital, RSL Club and Murrumbidgee Turf Club, this fully renovated three-bedroom residence embodies charm, convenience, and contemporary living.
With character and convenience fully intact your every whim has been carefully considered to ensure your peaceful enjoyment of this beautifully appointed home for years to come. The allure begins with the classic red brick façade which invites you into a light-filled north-facing sanctuary that offers indoor/outdoor living at its finest.
- Featuring three bedrooms all boasting queen suites and built-in robes for ample storage
- Gourmet kitchen with pendant lighting, breakfast bar, stone benchtops, 900mm freestanding oven with a gas cooktop and a dishwasher all overlooking the dining and lounge and out to the deck
- Stunning tones through both bathrooms that offer walk in showers
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, 3metre ceilings, quality window furnishings and floating floors throughout
- Step from the lounge through the glass sliding doors to the peace, serenity and privacy that the elevated deck provides. With a fabulous outdoor kitchen everything is at your fingertips as you entertain your friends and family
- Beautiful landscaping, water feature, garden shed and brick firepit seating are all alluring additions to the secure backyard
- Rear lane access into the single lock up garage that has access into a fully lined home office/studio as well as back gates that open to allow parking for an additional three cars
This property is a testament to harmonizing character and modernity, providing a haven for peaceful living and vibrant entertaining. Seize the opportunity to relish in a home that embodies both timeless elegance and contemporary convenience.
Council Rates: $2,743.86 per annum
Land Size: 575.4m2
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 220 Gurwood Street WAGGA WAGGA, NSW 2650 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $465,000 on 21 February 2023.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
220 Gurwood Street WAGGA WAGGA, NSW 2650 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited.
|Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited
|20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mater Dei Catholic College
|Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Wagga Wagga Public School
|Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|South Wagga Public School
|140 Edward St, WAGGA WAGGA 2650
|Kildare Catholic College
|Coleman Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Wagga Wagga High School
|Coleman St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|The Bidgee School
|21 Mitchelmore St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|St Joseph's Primary School
|Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Turvey Park Public School
|31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Willans Hill School
|Lord Baden Powell Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
220 Gurwood Street is located within the suburb of Wagga Wagga, which has a population of 7,104, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2 people.