This large four-bedroom home is exactly what you're looking for. Set upon 3.8 acres of land, complimented with equestrian amenities, such as a horse arena, and three stables with yards, makes this property the perfect space for your family.
Boasting three separate living areas with an open plan formal living and dining area, rumpus room, and family room, this home provides plenty of space. The kitchen provides plenty of bench space with copious storage space complemented by an electric cooktop, and electric oven.
The master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and ensuite with the three remaining bedrooms all generously proportioned with easy access to the family bathroom and separate toilet. If more space is what you want, then the additional study and upstairs loft with attic space will definitely satisfy your needs. The home will keep you snug in winter with a solid wood heater in lounge room, electric heating at the rear of the home. Then when that country summer arrives enjoy the luxury of ceiling fans to keep you cool.
The front yard and backyard is low maintenance with luscious green gardens, a great place for the kids to run around and play. Spread across this big land parcel boasts a substantial horse feed shed, which could be used for additional car accommodation or a workshop, separate paddocks, a dam, bore and water tank.
This is a highly desirable property in a great country location, just a short drive to the Murrumbateman village and within easy access to the Barton Highway.
- Four Spacious Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans in the Master Bedroom and third bedroom
- Master Bedroom with Built-in Robes and Ensuite
- Family Bathroom with Separate Toilet
- Open Plan Formal Living and Dining Area with Wood Heater
- Open Plan Family Room
- Spacious Kitchen with Plenty of Bench Space and Storage, complimented by Laminate Bench Tops, an Electric Cooktop, and Electric Oven
- Rumpus Room
- Upstairs Loft with ceiling fan and large built in storage cupboard. Attic storage space is accessible through the upstairs loft
- Boot Room
- Spacious low maintenance gardens
- Horse sand arena & three Stables with two connecting enclosed yards
- Large Dam
- 100,000L Water Tank & Bore
- Garage/shelving storage
- Garden shed
- Enviro-cycle septic system
- Solar Hot Water
- Large two car carport
In response to the restrictions that have been put in place surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak, Luton Properties will be taking buyers through homes by prior appointment only and on an individual basis. If you would like to arrange a time to look through this home, please contact the Agent.
PLEASE CONTACT PETER ON 0409 914 344 OR CHRIS ON 0437 859 865 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
The House at 22 Woodleigh Drive MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 6 May 2005.
22 Woodleigh Drive is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.