With every aspect of this home modernised or updated, 22 Werriwa Crescent presents an opportunity, in a fast-growing and high-demand pocket of Canberra's South, to secure a quality, low maintenance property – without a thing to do.
Immaculately presented, boasting an impressive open plan design, beaming with natural light and large covered outdoor area, this home is ready to provide a comfortable and tasteful start, or upgrade for an astute buyer or investor.
With new floating flooring throughout the expansive, open living areas, fresh carpet in all bedrooms, a modernised kitchen, bathroom and toilet, this home has undergone a complete renovation (and has not been lived in since).
It can only be described as tasteful - where the minimalist design means it presents opportunity for future improvement and tailoring to it's new owner's desires.
Close to schools, shops, playgrounds and parkland, this home leaves nothing to be desired.
- Land Size: 548m2
- Internal living – 117.6m2
- Carport – 36m2
- Outdoor living – TBC
- Light filled living areas with large windows, drenching living areas in light
- Sleek, modernised kitchen with brand new appliances and hardware
- Modernised bathroom with new vanity, shower screen and hardware
- Large paved and covered entertaining area, securely fenced from the front yard
- Freshly landscaped with low-maintenance plants and fresh mulching in the front, newly mulched gardens and re-seeded lawn at the rear
- Enviable location, walking distance from parks, nature reserves, Isabella Plains shops, multiple schools, and public transport options.
Land Tax: $862.50
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Werriwa Crescent.
22 Werriwa Crescent ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus.
|0.47 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.90 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.32 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.53 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.61 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.67 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.77 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.86 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.10 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.30 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
22 Werriwa Crescent is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.