1 / 38
Could 22 Peninsula Drive, North Batemans Bay be your new address? Prime real estate, Idyllic location only 420m to Surfside Beach and 630m to Batemans Bay Primary.
With truly beautiful views over the foreshores below and across to the Batemans Bay CBD and only a 2.3klm walk to town makes this home even more unique.
- 2 x living rooms one with reverse cycle A/C and both with views out to the water and level rear yard a great place to sit and relax and take in the scenic escapement or a game of cricket with the grandkids.
- Sliding glass doors from the dining room and second living room
- 3 bedrooms, master with water views, walk through robe and ensuite, the other two bedrooms both have BIR's share the main bathroom
- Additional study/home office
- Large undercover alfresco area
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- 1,185m2 block with turn bay and room for the boat and caravan
- Bus goes past the door
- Council Rates: $3,090/yr
- Permanent Rental appraisal $500/wk
Holiday let appraisal:
Peak Season: $2,500/wk
High Season: $2,000/wk
Mid Season: $1,700/wk
Low Season: $1,200/wk
Being offered for sale for the first time in 35yrs this iconic single level home is perfect for the downsizer looking to retire with plenty of room still for when extended family visit. Great for a weekend or investment property, you can't go wrong with this one.
Approximately 2hrs to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this the perfect 'Sea and Tree Change'
(NB: Light covers in photos are display only and are the property of the stylist, original light covers will be re-installed prior to settlement)
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Peninsula Drive.
22 Peninsula Drive NORTH BATEMANS BAY, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
22 Peninsula Drive is located within the suburb of North Batemans Bay, which has a population of 558, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.1 people.