This low maintenance townhouse is perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
• 2 large bedrooms both with build in wardrobes
• Master bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioner
• Living/dining features gas heating plus reverse cycle air conditioner
• Sunny north facing courtyard & dining
• Single carport plus ample guest parking
• Private courtyard with garden shed
• Located in a sought after complex
• Close to schools and the police academy
• Rental appraisal $310pw
• Council rates: $917.66 pa
• Water Rates: $934 pa
• Strata Rates: $1,866.40 pa
Give Levi a call on 0491 603 316 or Garry on 0425 301 644 for your inspection of this low maintenance home.
*** We're still open for business. Due to the State and Federal Government directions for COVID-19 we are conducting private one on one inspections for all listings. Please contact us to arrange a time that suits you; we're just a call away.
The House at 22 Parkside Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $349,000 on 13 August 2021.
22 Parkside Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|1.12 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.29 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.29 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|1.47 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.70 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.72 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.76 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.80 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.33 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.35 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
22 Parkside Place is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.