This low maintenance townhouse is perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
• 2 large bedrooms both with build in wardrobes
• Master bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioner
• Living/dining features gas heating plus reverse cycle air conditioner
• Sunny north facing courtyard & dining
• Single carport plus ample guest parking
• Private courtyard with garden shed
• Located in a sought after complex
• Close to schools and the police academy
• Rental appraisal $310pw
• Council rates: $917.66 pa
• Water Rates: $934 pa
• Strata Rates: $1,866.40 pa
Give Levi a call on 0491 603 316 or Garry on 0425 301 644 for your inspection of this low maintenance home.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Parkside Place.
22 Parkside Place GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|1.12 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.29 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.29 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|1.47 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.70 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.72 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.76 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.80 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.33 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.35 km||Bradfordville Public School||10 Hampden Street, GOULBURN 2580|
22 Parkside Place is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.