Prepare yourself to be surprised. Properties of this size and amenity rarely come to the market. Providing great living space as well as loads of car accommodation and workshop facilities as well.
- four bedrooms plus a purpose-built office just off the front entry to the home
- a wonderful wet bar including full fit-out and spacious gathering area
- separate lounge room and additional family room-great for the larger family
- dedicated dining space as well as well-appointed kitchen and casual meals area
- double garage and enclosed carport to the front and two additional car spaces and workshop to the rear
You really will enjoy the generous room on offer at this entirely new and unique offering to the market. If you're looking for more than just a cookie cutter home, then call Paul, Angela or Dayna to arrange your inspection.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Overdale Drive.
22 Overdale Drive BOURKELANDS, NSW 2650 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Public School.
|Red Hill Public School
|Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650
|35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650
|Mount Austin High School
|Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Lutheran Primary School Wagga Wagga
|Tamar Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin Public School
|Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650
|Henschke Primary School
|105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Kooringal Public School
|Lake Albert Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Shepherds Park School
|129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Turvey Park Public School
|31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Sacred Heart Primary School
|235-245 Lake Albert Road, Kooringal 2650
22 Overdale Drive is located within the suburb of Bourkelands, which has a population of 2,852, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.7 people.