In true country style this charming home presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a fantastic residence in the heart of Gundaroo. The versatile family friendly floor plan allows for a growing family with over 226sqm of living comprising a formal lounge, open plan family room, rumpus or fourth bedroom and a separate study. Step indoors and you are immediately impressed by the gleaming Blackbutt parquetry floor and brick hearth with Cheminee-style fireplace. The Cyprus Pine timber exterior carries through to the interiors with Cedar windows and French doors throughout opening onto the front verandah and side timber deck area. A flexible floorplan provides for a 4th guest bedroom or rumpus/home theatre room ensuring there's space for the entire family. Outdoors you will find established cottage gardens with plenty of space for chooks and veggies in the already established pen and garden beds. 22 Morning presents the opportunity to realise the dream of rural village living with excellent space for pets and the ability to grow your own produce and breath the fresh country air.
- Orientated to the north with vine covered verandah keeping you cool in summer
- Expansive family, lounge and rumpus plus a study/fourth bedroom
- Large segregated main bedroom and ensuite
- Blackwood timber kitchen and nine foot ceilings
- Built-in robes to three bedrooms, main with 'his' and 'hers' robes
- Beautiful Cheminee-style brick fireplace with vent distribution
- French doors leading out from the rumpus and family to the deck
- Solar hot water system
- Extensive verandahs looking out over delightful cottage gardens
- 1,897sqm block with rear lane access to single garage
- 90,000 litre (approx) in-ground rain water tank
- Garage to rear with storage shed
- Just around the corner from the excellent Gundaroo Primary School
- School buses depart from the village to Canberra's major High Schools
- A short walk to Gundaroo's award-winning eateries
The land value history at 22 Morning Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $291,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 22 Morning Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 13 January 2014.
22 Morning Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.