Capitalising on the northern aspect and constructed with the finest inclusions and quality craftsmanship with graceful integration to the outdoor entertaining area, this elegant residence quite simply has it all!
Offering two substantial living areas, four spacious bedrooms with segregated layout, additional study nook and luxuriously appointed bathrooms, this is a property of style and sophistication creating a modern and desirable single level lifestyle opportunity.
A centrally located stone kitchen with generous bench space is complimented by a sizable walk in pantry, making meal preparation a breeze whether it be relaxing with family on a day to day basis, or entertaining in style for special occasions.
You will appreciate the storage available in the walk-in linen and hallway linen cupboard.
Finished with high ceilings throughout, ducted heating and cooling, stylish tiles, quality carpet, window furnishings and low maintenance landscape, why not come and see for yourself why we believe this home to be such a special offering?
Property features include:
• Generous kitchen with feature LED lighting, stone benchtops, sizable walk in pantry, 900mm Bosch gas cooktop and ducted rangehood, 600mm Bosch oven, Ariston dishwasher and plumbing for fridge
• Master bedroom with feature lighting, built cabinetry in robe
• Ensuite with dual shower head / rain shower
• Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Segregated formal living area to the front of the house
• Spacious living and meals area with access to the outdoor entertaining area
• Main bathroom with dual shower head / rain shower and deep bath
• Separate toilet
• Generous laundry with walk in linen and large benchtop
• Braemar ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Double garage with internal access and epoxy coated floor
• High ceilings throughout (2550mm)
• Rinnai gas hot water system
• Study nook
• Colourbond fencing
• Water tank
• Expansive concrete entertaining areas
• Low maintenance gardens, with artificial grass and stylish retaining walls
• NBN and Cat 5 cabling
• Square set cornices
• 920mm wide front door
Be quick to inspect this delightful home in an established suburb, so close to schools, Kippax Fair and Belconnen Mall.
In response to Covid-19, social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
As a result of this, the wait time to look through may increase and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule. We would ask that only essential people come with you to open homes to limit large groups.
The land value history at 22 Lorraway Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $245,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Lorraway Street.
22 Lorraway Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|2.05 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.20 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.82 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.41 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.64 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.65 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.87 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.91 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.95 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|4.02 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
22 Lorraway Street is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.