1 / 16
Set in one of Kings Point's most premier locations this elevated, lake facing property has commanding views over the lake and Morton National Park. Enjoy sunrise and sunset views from this very special home. Located in one of the best possible lakeside locations the home is only a short drive from the vibrant heart of Ulladulla, Mollymook Beach and Milton township. This home would make an exciting project for the keen renovator or the ideal redevelopment site for your dream home.
Whether you're a water sport enthusiast, walker or nature-lover, this coastal home offers the dream lifestyle. Inspections a must to experience this incredible property before it's gone.
- Large 721m2 block backing onto Kings Point reserve to waters edge
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and one car garage home in original condition
- Two storey living taking full advantage of superb location, views and water access
- Would make perfect renovation project for a builder or buyer looking to put their stamp on a property
- Ideal redevelopment site for dream home
- Currently leased with excellent long term tenant till November 2022
The House at 22 Kings Point Drive KINGS POINT, NSW 2539 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 10 February 2005.
22 Kings Point Drive KINGS POINT, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ulladulla High School.
22 Kings Point Drive is located within the suburb of Kings Point, which has a population of 553, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.5 people.