This easy, relaxed and renovated home makes smart use of space and its position on the street. Behind its impressive facade and inviting landscaped gardens this spectacular residence showcases rooms of generous proportions and is a perfect platform for future prosperity and many memorable times.
The living is awash with an abundance of natural light courtesy of large windows and a sunny aspect while subtle separation creates zones ideal for quiet conversation and relaxation. Comprising a lounge, family/meals/kitchen area, and boasting seamless access to an outdoor entertaining area, it will effortlessly meet the needs of a growing family, and entertainers alike.
The functional kitchen in modern tones boasts amenities including a laminate bench top, generous storage, a breakfast bar, double sink, large fridge cavity, microwave space and quality appliances including a Miele electric cooktop, an Westinghouse oven and dishwasher.
Set for the family with four generous bedrooms, master with robe and updated ensuite, while of the three remaining bedrooms, bedrooms 2 & 3 feature built-in robes. Ingeniously designed, the fourth bedroom is located at the entrance of the home and could be utilised for several pursuits, a business set up from home, working from home, or simply for a bedroom. Additionally, accessed through the kitchen the dining room has been walled off from the lounge and could be used as a study/5th bedroom. A central bathroom with bath, shower and vanity caters for the rest of the home, while the laundry has also undergone an update.
The family sized allotment of approximately 1001m2 has a large grassed area surrounded by beautiful established plants and requires minimal upkeep - allowing you to spend more time to enjoy the lifestyle this fine home has to offer.
To the rear of the garage discover an insulated and powered multipurpose room which is currently used as a gym or turn it into the ultimate hobby enthusiasts' showroom, your choice!
Loaded with extras including ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, generous storage throughout and ample under cover accomodation for up to six vehicles or parking for a boat, trailer or caravan, this home is an absolute must see for those looking to move straight in and enjoy.
Your family deserves the best and they will be very impressed with this lovely home!
Why you'll love this home:
* Beautifully presented four bedroom ensuite home siding a walking path
* Amazing street appeal with manicured front gardens framing the modern rendered facade
* House size (approximately): Residence - 134.30m2; Garage - 58.50m2; Carport - 75.0m2
* Spacious light filled living areas comprising of a lounge to the front of the home and a kitchen/family/meals in the middle, both with beautiful timber laminate floors
* Renovated kitchen showcasing a laminate bench, generous storage, a breakfast bar, double sink, large fridge cavity, microwave space and quality appliances including a Miele electric cooktop, an Westinghouse oven, and a Bellini dishwasher
* Four good sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Accessed through the kitchen the dining room has been walled off from the lounge and could be used as a study/5th bedroom
* Superb family bathroom with a separate toilet
* Large laundry with built-in cupboards and external access
* The home is equipped for comfort with ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and awnings to the front windows
* Impeccably maintained garden with ample space for kids and/or pets to play, beautiful plants surrounding a grassed area and all encapsulated by Colorbond fencing
* One large garden shed for storage
* Large water tank for the garden
* Ample under cover accomodation for up to six vehicles or parking for a boat, trailer or caravan
* Insulated and powered multipurpose room to the rear of the garage
* Wide driveway allowing plenty of off-street parking
* Family friendly locale close to Richardson, Calwell and Erindale Shops, schools, transport and arterial roads including the Monaro Highway and Drakeford Drive
* Side path access to reserve area and tree lined cycle path, easy access to Calwell or Tuggeranong
The land value history at 22 Kiddle Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $333,000.
The House at 22 Kiddle Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $585,000 on 2 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22 Kiddle Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.65 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.38 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.38 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.41 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.55 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.55 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.69 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.90 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.92 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.98 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
22 Kiddle Crescent is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.