1 / 20
A WORD FROM OUR SELLERS;
"We bought our home after just the first viewing because of the impressive layout. The house is located in a quiet street of Moncrieff, with a good neighbourhood community. We have created a home with a modern luxury style of living and enough space for all the family to enjoy. There are so many things we love about the home, but our favourites would be the rumpus, open plan living, kitchen, alfresco, and built-in vanity in the master walk-in robe. The property is located centrally, making it convenient for day-to-day groceries, with schools, parks, doctors, and dentists minutes away. Casey, Amaroo, and Gungahlin are 5 minutes away, with a commute to Canberra city centre being only 20 minutes.
The house has a 21 kW solar panel system at the roof and which has saved thousands over the years. We haven't paid an electricity bill for the last 4 years."
- Smart home with lighting controllable from anywhere
- Large kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and oven
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in robe with built-in vanity
- Alfresco with outdoor sink, and 4 burner induction stove, perfect for entertaining
- Large main bathroom with spa bath, separate powder room
- Separate laundry with external access
- Zoned under tile heating
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Plantation shutters throughout the home
- Tri-colour LED downlight through the home
- Open garage door from anywhere.
- Ring doorbell Bosch Security System with 7 CCTV cameras
- 21 kW Solar System with Solar Edge Inverter.
Rates: $2,615.57 per annum
Land tax: $3,644.13 per annum
The House at 22 Dorrie Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $800,000 on 25 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22 Dorrie Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.95 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.21 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.85 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.97 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.99 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.98 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.99 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.84 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.84 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
22 Dorrie Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.