This beautifully presented three-bedroom home on a closed loop street showcases the best of Canberra's lifestyle.
Stepping inside, you'll notice every space in this light-filled home is made for living. Striking wood floors in the lounge room invite you to kick back at the end of the day. The three generous bedrooms boast built-in robes and large windows which look through to the established front garden. The renovated bathroom with full-sized bath adds a touch of luxury.
Moving up the hallway - which is perfect for hanging photos or art - the modern kitchen includes gas cooktop and enough storage for all the appliances you've collected over the years. Ample bench space ensures you have the room to cook that celebratory feast for friends and family.
The adjacent dining room - or playroom, if you'd prefer - looks out to the expansive, manicured yard where you can enjoy the sun or get stuck into the veggie patch. Views to McQuoids Hill add to the serenity. The expansive back verandah wraps around the house, providing room for every member of the family to find a spot to enjoy the fresh air.
A large lockable carport conceals this home's best-kept secret - a double garage converted to living quarters, complete with kitchenette - perfect for visitors, as an office or teenager's retreat.
Surrounded by established trees, open space and green hills, you will be just minutes from some of Canberra's best nature trails. Mt Arawang, Cooleman Ridge and Canberra's Centenary Trail are on your doorstep. All this while walking distance to local schools and shops and only 20 minutes from the CBD.
Life is good, and no better than right here at No. 22 Crichton Crescent.
GET TO KNOW KAMBAH
Kambah is the northernmost suburb in the district of Tuggeranong and the largest suburb in the ACT. Home to fantastic schools and community amenities, including Kambah Village and Kambah Centre and located just south of Mount Taylor in the Canberra Nature Park, Kambah boasts picturesque surroundings and is within close proximity to the reserve, horse paddocks, Murrumbidgee Golf Club, walking trails and the Tuggeranong Town Centre.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Freshly painted and polished floorboards throughout
- Entertainer's kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Luxurious bathroom with free-standing bath
- Separate laundry
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Ubiquti IP Security Camera
- Ubiquti UniFi long range Wifi access point
- Established, low-care sustainable gardens
- Expansive front patio and wrap around back deck
- Enclosed raised vegetable garden with work bench
- Separate converted garage/self contained flat/home office complete with kitchenette, bathroom, laundry and split system heating/cooling.
- Garden shed/workshop
- Double lockable carport with roller door
- Wonderful neighbours/community - a mix of younger families and long-term residents
- Enviable location in a tightly held enclave nearing reserve and walking trails with uninterrupted arterial access to the City and major shopping precincts.
Land Size: 879m2
Land Value: $403,000 (2019)
House size: 105m2
Converted garage/self contained flat: 30m2
Rates: $2,992 per annum
Land Tax: $4,289 per annum
* Please note, all figures are approximate.
The land value history at 22 Crichton Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $403,000.
The House at 22 Crichton Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $505,000 on 8 February 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22 Crichton Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Galilee School.
|0.84 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.27 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.00 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.09 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.44 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.74 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.77 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.93 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.96 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.97 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
22 Crichton Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.