Every now and again, a home which surpasses all expectations comes to the market. Finished with impeccable taste, a bespoke design has delivered a dream home sure to impress the discerning buyer.
A grand entrance leads you to an open plan living space of spectacular proportions boasting vaulted ceilings and panoramic views of reserve and the Brindabella Ranges via floor to ceiling windows. An entertainer's kitchen forms the heart of the home, ideally positioned to entertain gatherings on the terrace and covered timber deck or more intimate occasions inside. Exploring from there you will find a vista of features including spacious rumpus room to the front, stunning functional bathrooms with timber accents, spa bath in the main bathroom and dual shower and basins in the ensuite. The master suite is more of a parents retreat enjoying a calming sense of light and space with tailor fitted walk in robe and double door external access.
Created as a builders home you will discover functional design and layout of the home on the block including the triple garage with rear roller door and ramp, additional off street parking to the front, huge store room under the terrace and double gate access to the side where you will find a roomy utility area and pergola suitable for outdoor storage or workshop. The very low maintenance garden offers established grass and artistic landscaping features whilst achieving a very livable space for kids. Rear gate access to the reserve puts you on the doorstep off the reserve, walking trails to the North and South with Jarramlee Pond a short stroll away.
Make sure you take time to visit this lovely home, be sure to attend one of our opens or book in a private inspection.
- Quiet, private location backing reserve
- Views to grassland and the Brindabellas
- Stunning bespoke design
- Vaulted 3.2m ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows in the rear living room and master
- Double door access outside from the living room
- Expansive entertaining terrace and covered timber deck
- Kitchen features 900mm stainless steel range, Corian benchtops including island, corner pantry, range and dishwasher
- Stunning master suite with walk in robe, dual basin dual shower ensuite and external access.
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Three way bathroom with spa bath and second vanity/water closet
- Third bathroom in the garage
- Great storage options throughout
- Evaporative cooling
- Continuous gas hot water
- In slab heating - 8 zones
- Ducted vacuum
- Back to base security system
- 5000l water tank with pressure pump
- 2,000l water tank
- Fully landscaped garden
- Automatic reticulation to garden beds (tank or tap)
- Rear gate access to reserve
- Triple garage with rear roller door and ramp
- Double gate access to utility area and covered storage area to the side
The land value history at 22 Counihan Court DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.18%, giving an unimproved land value of $377,000.
The House at 22 Counihan Court DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 26 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22 Counihan Court DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.22 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.59 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.19 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.19 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.82 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.93 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.95 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.03 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.53 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.73 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
22 Counihan Court is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.