1 / 24
This striking, architecturally designed home offers separate living areas, four bedrooms and ensuite, on a single level, with near level access. Crisp accents of black and white add to the strong impact of the street appeal, complemented by professionally landscaped gardens. The finest of innovative inclusions and finishes are showcased throughout, and no expense has been spared.
An over-height, glass front door opens to the wide entry, furnished with stylish large floor tiles which extend into casual living. High ceilings feature throughout, having a minimum height of 2.7m. To the right is a media room/formal lounge, carpeted in pure wool, with coffered ceiling and equipped with a 4k Vivitek projector, a 7.1 surround-sound speaker system and a large screen. The room is bathed in light from the full length windows, furnished with block out blinds. Windows and doors are double glazed throughout the home.
Open plan casual living can only be described as spectacular, the ceiling height soaring to 4.1 metres above the north facing windows in the family room. This huge living area is full of light, and sunshine pours in over the cooler months, so that it does not require heating on many days, although comfort is assured throughout by the commercial grade, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system with four zones. This is supported by a 6.6kw solar panel array, and the current owners have not received an electricity bill. A stunning ethanol fireplace adds to the ambience, the LED downlighting has a dimmer function, while innovative pendant light fittings feature above the family and dining areas.
The magnificent chef's kitchen showcases a massive island bench featuring quantum quartz and timber sections, a Fisher and Paykel stainless steel pyrolytic oven, an oven/microwave, a 900 mm gas cooktop with quiet Schweigen rangehood, and an integrated, double drawer Fisher and Paykel dishwasher. Above the island bench, pendant strip and feature lighting add a glow. A roomy butler's pantry completes this state of the art design, and a large laundry with a wall of storage and stone benchtops lies hidden behind the kitchen.
Casual living is continuous with outdoor entertaining, a wall of bi-fold doors opening onto the expansive alfresco area, which has open and covered sections and is paved with terrazzo tiles. It enjoys the north aspect and overlooks attractively landscaped gardens, with bluestone retaining walls and a softly turfed area, all screened by a timber picket fence, ensuring light and privacy.
From the family room, a sliding door opens to a carpeted wing with a study area and three bedrooms, all offering built-in robes with smoke-mirror doors, premium wool carpet and dual function blinds. They are served by a striking main bathroom with a skylight and sensor lighting, wall mounted fixtures and a shower with rain shower and flexible fitting, while outside the bathroom is a powder area with a separate w/c and a vanity.
At the opposite side of the home, the luxurious master suite features a coffered ceiling and offers a walk-in robe and a swish ensuite with a free-standing bath beside full length frosted windows, dual vanities and a rain shower.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with an automatic, translucent, panel lift door.
Nature is on the doorstep of this fabulous location, which is just across the road from an entrance gate to Mulligan's Flat nature reserve, with a walking/cycling pathway running along its perimeter. There are two childcare centres nearby and a future school will be only a short walk away. It is just a short drive to all the facilities of Gungahlin Marketplace and the light rail terminal.
- Striking single level home, architect designed by Studio 56 showcasing finest finishes and inclusions
- Lounge/media room with 4 k Vivitek projector, 7.1 surround-sound speakers and a large screen
- Coffered ceiling to media room has LED strip lighting with colour choice and dimmer function
- Dramatic 4.1 metre ceilings to north aspect of huge, open plan casual living, with minimum 2.9 m
- Eye catching, ethanol fireplace and interior design by "Department of Design"
- Innovative pendant light fittings to family, dining and large island bench in chef's kitchen
- LED lighting in family room as well as media room has dimmer function
- Huge kitchen features quantum quartz/timber island bench and a roomy butler's pantry
- Fisher & Paykel pyrolytic oven, oven/microwave and integrated double drawer dishwasher
- Fisher and Paykel 900 mm gas cooktop and a silent Schweigen rangehood
- Large laundry features a wall of storage and stone benchtops
- Double glazing to all windows and doors throughout the home
- Daikin commercial grade, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with four zones
- 6.6 kW solar panel array of 21 Jinko panels with a Fronius Primo inverter
- Pure wool carpet to lounge/media room, all bedrooms and study area
- Stylish, oversized floor tiles from entry to casual living
- North facing family room has a wall of bi-fold doors opening onto private entertaining area
- Covered and open alfresco areas, overlooking attractive landscaped garden with turfed area
- Master suite has walk-in robe, ensuite with free standing bath, dual basins and a rain shower
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms offer built-in robes and blinds with dual function
- Striking main bathroom has skylight, sensor lighting, wall mounted fixtures and a rain shower
- Additional powder area adjacent to main bathroom has a separate w/c and vanity
- Internal access to light filled, double garage fitted with auto, translucent panel lift door
- Quiet location, steps to Mulligan's Flat nature reserve gate and walking/cycling pathway
- Short walk to two childcare centres and a future school
- Short drive into Gungahlin Marketplace and light rail terminal
The land value history at 22 Chuditch Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $423,000.
The House at 22 Chuditch Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,225,000 on 24 February 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22 Chuditch Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.79 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.63 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.78 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.21 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.51 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.65 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.92 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.83 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
22 Chuditch Street is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.