Auction Location: 182/200 City Walk, Canberra ACT 2601.
After a home with personality, style and flair? This unique property promises low-maintenance living along with stunning entertaining areas where you can host guests in absolute comfort.
There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Both bedrooms are set at opposite ends of the floorplan, perfect for accommodating guests when they come to visit.
Everyday life will centre around the open-plan kitchen, meals and family room with an attached theatre with barn doors. The large kitchen is a chef's dream with a five-burner gas stove, ample bench space and a butler's pantry with a dishwasher and storage. From here, you can make your way out to the entertaining decks overlooking the yard with room for kids and pets to play.
Heating and cooling, plantation shutters, a single garage and side access are just a few of the extra features on offer. This freestanding home is just moments from schools, shops, parks and public transport links ensuring a life of convenience.
Living size: 110m2
Single Garage: 27m2
* Side access
* Multiple entertaining areas ( 4 timber decks )
* Covered pergola with views
* Butlers pantry with dishwasher and sink
* Theatre room ( barn doors to offer privacy )
* Plantation shutters
* Stone bench top, 5 burner gas stove and plenty of bench space in the kitchen
* Space for trailer behind the side access
* Main bedroom with ensuite and ceiling fan
* 2nd bedroom with built in robe
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Garden shed
* Low maintenance yard with artificial grass
* Larger single garage offering storage space and internal access into the property
* Easy access to local shops and schools
* Public transport close by
There is currently no sale history available for 22 Bieundurry Street.
22 Bieundurry Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.89 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.48 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.06 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.07 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.67 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.18 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.54 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.72 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
22 Bieundurry Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.