1 / 34
This striking architectural home has a perfect North Easterly aspect and enjoys stunning tranquil beach and ocean views.
Offering a multitude of family living options, this beautiful four-bedroom home, surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens, is well located in a private, yet highly convenient location, close to beaches, cafes and schools.
The extensive dining and family rooms flow to a fantastic terrace with large concrete inground pool, outdoor entertaining area and stunning views.
- Spacious family home enjoys peaceful northerly Sunshine Bay Beach and ocean views beyond The Tollgate Islands
- Generous open plan chef's kitchen overlooking pool area, beach and beyond
- Separate stunning formal lounge room, floor to ceiling glass with ocean outlook
- Master suite complete with private balcony, walk-in robe, huge ensuite and private lounge/retreat
- Four car garage with extensive storage and large wine cellar
- Ideal for a growing family of all ages with endless living options
- Under slab heating, smart monitored alarm and intercom
This property is one of a kind and arguably the best in the suburb. It is sure to attract a large amount of interest, email [email protected] for full details, information and inclusions.
The House at 22 Beechwood Court SUNSHINE BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $800,000 on 12 April 2001.
22 Beechwood Court SUNSHINE BAY, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
22 Beechwood Court is located within the suburb of Sunshine Bay, which has a population of 1,221, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.2 people.