1 / 25
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
What you will buy:
This rural property of 13.84 ha (35 acres) is located just 6km from the historic township of Nelligen. A complete package of stylish and sophisticated living with a well-established vineyard. 20 cleared acres surround the beautifully presented home and detached studio. Privacy is assured with a state forest boundary and quality fencing surrounding the entire property.
What you will love:
• Not just purchasing a home, but making a lifestyle choice
• Separate studio that would make a great home office, perfect for visitors
• Large three bay shed with hoist and wine making area
• Enclosed vineyard
• Plenty of water with large dam and spring fed creek
• Heated pool
• Open plan layout with galley style loft
• Use of large natural timbers and overhead beams to create a sense of warmth and elegance
This would have to be one of the most well maintained and presented rural properties in the Batemans Bay area. If you are looking for absolute privacy with a balance of cleared land and natural bush land, and only 15 minutes from Batemans Bay you need to inspect this. With nothing to spend, you just need to move in and enjoy this beautifully maintained property. An offering like this isn't going to last long, so if you're ready to start living the lifestyle you deserve, call me Greig McFarlane from Elders Real Estate Batemans Bay today for your own private inspection.
Council Rates: $1,353.13 p/a
The land value history at 22 ALLARDS LANE NELLIGEN, NSW 2536 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $300,000 set in 2018-2019.
There is currently no sale history available for 22 ALLARDS LANE.
22 ALLARDS LANE is located within the suburb of Nelligen, which has a population of 332, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.1 people.