Nestled comfortably on level one of the 'Phillip Gardens' complex, only minutes away from the Woden Town Centre and express bus services to the City, this older style, one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is the ideal investment or entry level first home purchase! Featuring a neat and functional kitchen, open plan living, a spacious bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, plus one designated car space and communal laundry facilities, this property is a solid purchase for the astute buyer.
• First floor, one-bedroom apartment in Phillip Gardens
• Open plan living
• Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, laminate bench tops, ample storage and tiled splash-back
• Lounge/dining with carpet
• Generous bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
• Original bathroom with shower over bath, vanity with storage and toilet
• One designated car space and visitor parking
• Communal laundry and clothesline
• Directly opposite rapid bus services stop and the Phillip Pool and Ice-Skating Centre
• Short walk to Woden Town Centre, Westfield Woden, surrounding restaurants and clubs, sporting facilities and Canberra College
• Short drive to The Canberra Hospital, National Capital Hospital and John James Hospital
• Stair access only
• Visitor parking
Land Tax: $699.90 p.q.(approx.) If rented out
Rates: $549 p.q (approx.)
Strata Fees: $456.70 p.q. (approx.)
Current rent: $279.58 pw (periodic lease)
The Apartment at 22/6 Marrawah Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $195,000 on 21 June 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22/6 Marrawah Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.60 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.68 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.78 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.93 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.05 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.19 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.20 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.20 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.59 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.82 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
22/6 Marrawah Street is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.