Perfectly positioned in a quiet and tightly held enclave with picturesque panoramic views overlooking a tranquil pond, this extremely well-appointed three bedroom en-suite double garage home is the perfect choice for those seeking a secluded/peaceful place to call home.
Boasting spacious flowing living areas, a stylish stone top kitchen, large bedrooms and a large private courtyard ideal for alfresco entertaining, all combine seamlessly to ensure an enviable relaxed lifestyle.
The 'Promontory ' is an extremely sought after complex, and for good reason. Stylish well appointed properties with manicured gardens are surrounded on one side by lush golf course fairways and by pond/tree lined reserve on the other. The property is also easy walking distance to the George Harcourt Pub. With ease of travel to both Belconnen and Gungahlin, makes for the ideal location to call home.
Other notable features:
- 3 bedrooms.
- Double garage with internal access.
- 178.58m2 internal living.
- 38.94m2 garage
- Master with en-suite & walk in robe.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes.
- Spacious lounge and formal dining.
- Well-appointed stone top kitchen.
- Family room with views over pond setting.
- Lovely outdoor courtyard with BBQ.
- Easy care manicured gardens.
- Stunning views
- Rear garden access to pond and reserve
- Ducted heating & ducted evaporative cooling.
- Quiet well maintained complex with lush gardens.
- Gold Creek shopping precinct on your doorstep.
- Body corporate fees including sinking fund $926.68 p/qtr
- Rates $682.90 per Quarter
Feel free to get in touch to discuss in more detail or visit one of our open homes to see for yourself just how peaceful living in The Promontory is.
The Townhouse at 22/35 Edie Payne Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $693,333 on 11 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
22/35 Edie Payne Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.78 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.89 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.95 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.07 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.68 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.68 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.95 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|3.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.37 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|3.41 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
22/35 Edie Payne Close is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.