Set in a stunning secure building known as 'Nexus', this luxury 90sqm apartment is a modern haven of style, comfort and convenience. Boasting an abundance of natural light and sleek designer interiors, this superbly maintained residence is idyllic for first homebuyers. The premier location is strolling distance to bus stops, beautiful parklands and vibrant Marketplace Gungahlin with the functional Light Rail.
- Open plan living/dining area offers a relaxed outdoor flow
- Sleek stone finished kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedroom equipped with built-in robes
- Well appointed bathroom with sleek and modern fittings
- Private garden courtyard with a paved entertaining retreat
- Internal laundry, ample storage throughout the apartment
- Single secure allocated car space with storage shed adjacent
- Disability friendly with oversized car space and wide front door
- Close proximity to a host of facilities including schools, supermarkets
- Just moments to the Light Rail system
- 64sqm of internal living, 26sqm balcony
- Body Corporate $815.85 per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 22/2 Trist Street.
22/2 Trist Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.61 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.25 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.89 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.47 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.81 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.81 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.65 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.70 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.34 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
22/2 Trist Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.