Nestled off the road on a large 1,564sqm block is this peaceful Highlands home. Situated on one of the best streets in Moss Vale, this property offers established gardens & endless natural light allowing you to live the Southern Highlands dream!
The covered entry leads into the open plan kitchen & dining which flows out on the large deck overlooking the beautiful backyard. This immaculately kept home offers garden glimpses out every window as well as a sun drenched interior & presents something for the whole family!
Property features include:
- Large master bedroom with a built in wardrobe with beautiful views into the garden
- 2 generous secondary bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- A study/4th bedroom option, perfect for working from home
- Large family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & toilet & a second bathroom off the laundry
- Large kitchen with island bench, plenty of storage, Andi gas cooktop, electric oven & rangehood
- Living room with additional sun room
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Gas heating perfect for those chilly winter evenings
- Single car garage as well as a 7m x 9m shed, perfect for storage & additional parking
- Established gardens with a variety of trees including Dogwoods, Silver Birch, Japanese Maple & Himalayan Clumping Bamboo as well as fruit trees such as kiwifruit, feijoa & crabapples.
Ideally located only minutes from the town centre of Moss Vale where you will find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, lush park, fantastic local schools, the indoor aquatic centre & transportation services. An easy drive to the expressway & only 1.5 hours to Sydney & 2 hours to Canberra. Don't miss this opportunity to secure your dream home in one of the Southern Highlands more sought-after locations. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected]
The House at 21A Caber Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $90,000 on 27 January 2004.
21A Caber Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale Public School.
|1.19 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.42 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.85 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.67 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|4.65 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
21A Caber Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.