1 / 19
This contemporary 4 bedroom residence exudes a relaxed coastal vibe which will impress you from the moment you step through the front door. Spacious and well-planned interiors connect seamlessly with multiple outdoor entertaining spaces and the whole package is enhanced with an overriding sense of privacy throughout.
The home offers the luxury of 3 separate living zones, including lounge, living room and a spacious family and meals area. The connection from the modern kitchen to the oversized meals and family room with high raked ceilings, and further yet to the outdoor alfresco area, is a testament to the thoughtful design process and execution of a residence which is both practical as well as visually striking.
The large contemporary kitchen is a real highlight of the home, featuring a splash-back window, premium 40mm stone surfaces, large breakfast bar & generous storage throughout. Quality Smeg cooking appliances, including two ovens, combination induction and gas cooktop, built in microwave, undermount sink and integrated dishwasher are all included to ensure the culinary expert of the family will be right in their element.
The layout of the home is versatile and is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. The luxurious main bedroom located upstairs provides a welcome getaway for those in need of some peace and quiet, complimented by a large retreat area and a balcony where you can sit and soak up the views from the elevated position. The walk in robe is a feature in itself with extensive joinery and feature velux skylight leading to the ensuite which is both spacious and well appointed with custom vanities and free standing bath. All other bedrooms are generous in proportion, and the 4th bedroom is well positioned to be used as a home office with easy access to the downstairs powder room.
This is a home for all seasons, with the cosy gas fireplace taking pride of place in the family room where you can easily picture yourself with a glass of red wine on a cold winters night. When the warmer weather arrives the large glass stacker doors open up the full length of the room and the outdoors simply become an extension of the internal living space. The alfresco is an ideal space for a BBQ with friends and family and the extended deck area ensures it will accommodate the largest of gatherings with ease. Furthermore, there is a grass area perfect for the kids to play plus an outdoor jacuzzi to complete the resort lifestyle on offer.
Quality inclusions are in abundance here, they include solid blackbutt timber flooring to the main living areas, double glazed windows throughout, high ceilings to all living areas and raked to family room, bi-fold glass stacker doors to family room and balcony, laundry chute from upstairs main robe and a double garage with additional storage space and internal access to the home.
The location here is ever so convenient with the local shops just 200 metres down the road, including Spar grocery store, Busy Bees daycare and Ochre Medical Centre. The popular Casey Market Town is also located only moments further down the road & easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre ensures you will always have everything you need nearby.
Overall, an impressive home which could become your very own private sanctuary. Please contact Andrew Potts for further details & to register your interest.
Summary of features:
• Elevated location within the beautiful 'Springbank Rise' estate
• Extensive views over Canberra from upper level
• Located close to the popular Casey Market Town shopping centre & just a short drive to the Gungahlin Town Centre
• Just 200 metres from the local shops, including Spar grocery store, medical centre & daycare
• Kids playground located within a 5 minute walk
• Architect designed 2 storey home with custom features throughout
• 4 generous bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms + downstairs powder room
• 3 living zones, including separate lounge, living room and open plan family & dining area with high raked ceilings
• Optimal functionality with family and meals being located adjacent to the kitchen
• High quality designer kitchen featuring splash-back window, premium 40mm stone, generous storage & quality appliances (including 2 ovens, combination inductions & gas cooktop, built in microwave & integrated dishwasher).
• Beautiful connection from internal living areas to the outdoor alfresco which features velux skylights
• North aspect to side of the block, ensuring living areas capture an abundance of light throughout the day
• Generous bedroom sizes (all with built in robes)
• Impressive main bedroom suite upstairs, including large parents retreat, custom walk in robe & oversized ensuite with freestanding bath
• Well-appointed bathrooms, including full height tiling, custom vanities & frameless shower screens
• Under tile heating to bathrooms
• Large laundry with generous storage & stone benchtops
• Solid blackbutt timber flooring to main living areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
• Gas log fireplace to downstairs family room
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• NBN connected
• Foxtel connected
• Double-glazed windows throughout the home
• Generous storage throughout the home (including under stair storage)
• Outdoor entertaining area includes alfresco, additional deck areas & level lawn area ideal for kids
• Alfresco includes natural gas bayonet & ceiling heaters
• Built in jacuzzi to rear deck, with umbrella over
• Beautifully established & private gardens with mature plants
• Automatic irrigation system
• Rain water tank
Summary of areas:
• Block size: 508m2 approx.
• Living space: 271m2 approx.
• Double garage: 43m2 approx
• Alfresco area: 23m2 approx.
• Balcony: 7m2 approx
• Porch: 3m2 approx
The House at 217 Plimsoll Drive CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $283,000 on 11 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
217 Plimsoll Drive CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.79 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.53 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.56 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.63 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.96 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.81 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.15 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.33 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.87 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.87 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
217 Plimsoll Drive is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.