1 / 30
Defined by its innovative design, quality finishes and sun-washed alfresco spaces, this stunning two-storey residence offers light and spacious interiors and an unparalleled lifestyle haven. Curated for effortless, refined living and entertaining, you'll also enjoy the ultimate in convenience and accessibility.
• Designed to promote indoor/outdoor connection and maximise natural light
• Open plan living area with soaring ceilings opens on two sides to the outdoors
• Spacious kitchen and living zone wrap around a sun-bathed internal courtyard
• European appliances and a walk-in pantry feature in the stunning gas kitchen
• Master bedroom enjoys a sunny private deck, chic ensuite and walk-in robe
• Three additional bedrooms share access to a supremely stylish main bathroom
• Internal entry via the secure double garage; home office; guest powder room
• Reverse cycle a/c in the living area and three bedrooms; ceiling fans also fitted
• North to rear aspect, large double-glazed windows, easy-care garden surrounds
• Within close proximity of local parks, shops, schools and Woden town centre
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 216B La Perouse Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $870,000 on 27 March 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
216B La Perouse Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bede's Primary.
|0.14 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.40 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|0.93 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.93 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.08 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.76 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.86 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.34 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.36 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.39 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
216B La Perouse Street is located within the suburb of Red Hill, which has a population of 3,170, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.