On the 2nd floor of The Prince, in the cosmopolitan Kingston Foreshore, this light-filled lakeside apartment ticks all the boxes for homebuyers and investors.
The kitchen overlooks the open plan living area that flows and opens onto the covered entertainment balcony.
The main bedrooms has a walk-through-robe into the spacious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles. The second bedroom with built-in-robes has sliding door access onto the balcony.
High quality inclusions such as ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazing, timber floors, NBN, separate main bathroom and laundry and two car spaces with storage cage.
Live the cosmopolitan lifestyle that the Kingston Foreshore offers today!
• Vacant and ready to occupy
• Prime corner location in the complex
• Prince complex
• Feature pendant lighting and gold fixtures
• Two car spaces and storage cage
• Street parking
• Open-plan living room with storage
• Kitchen with stone benchstops and stainless steel appliances (oven, cooktop and dishwasher)
• Main bedroom with walk-through-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedroom two with built-in-robes and sliding door access to the balcony
• Double glazing
• LED lights
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Separate laundry
• Balcony with outdoor powerpoint
• Complex gardens to enjoy
Land Rates: $475 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $1,679 P/Q approx.
Living: 86.6m2 appprox
Balcony: 11.2m2 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 214/2 Kerridge Street.
214/2 Kerridge Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|1.10 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.15 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.29 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.72 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.04 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.36 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.49 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.68 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.90 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|3.01 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
214/2 Kerridge Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.