1 / 2
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
- Beautiful 14 foot high ceilings with period detailing
- Double brick internals and externals with patterned hallways, ceilings & ornate fireplaces
- 4 good sized bedrooms plus study
- 1-2 large living rooms with a formal dining off the kitchen
- 2 renovated bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Central heating throughout with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah at the rear which soaks up the morning sun
- Architecturally designed by E. C. Manfred
- Double garage with power
- 2048sqm with a full sized tennis court and beautifully maintained gardens
The land value history at 213 Faithfull Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $269,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 213 Faithfull Street.
213 Faithfull Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn Public School.
|0.41 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.43 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.57 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.66 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.98 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.16 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.47 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.54 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.77 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.87 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
213 Faithfull Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.