1 / 25
Knockdown and rebuild, or renovate with Mount Majura as your backdrop.
If your dream is to build, then this is a property that allows both a solar passive house and granny flat (subject to approval). A level 694m2 block of land with ease of access, plus a large lock up double car garage to safely store equipment and materials while you build.
Be within 5 minutes of the trendy Ainslie and Dickson shops, with Chinatown and a vast choice in shopping and dining within easy reach. Ten minutes and you are in the city.
Set in Hackett, a quiet and safe suburb, this property is connected to the Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves by well known walking tracks. Just step out the front door and go bush walking.
Land of this size, in this area is hard to find so book a private appointment to view this property.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Rare find in a tightly-held community
* Set on a private garden allotment of 694m2 in a family-friendly locale
* Currently requiring structural repair work to be habitable, or a potential for a knockdown rebuild
* A lot to like about the current home (repair work aside)
* Family/meals room has a casual vibe
* The lounge extension is extensive and is a quiet place to retreat to
* A neat kitchen serves as the hub of daily life with cork flooring, laminate bench tops, a plethora of storage space, and appliances including an Emilia upright gas oven/cooktop and a stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
* The floorplan offers three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* The main bathroom (updated in 2000), is in close proximity to the bedrooms and has a cedar panelled ceiling, vanity, heated towel rail and a separate toilet with skylight and IXL tastic
* Laundry with storage and external access
* Warmed by gas wall heating in bedroom 1 and the family/meals
* Rheem Stellar gas hot water system
* Sliding door access to a colorbond peak roof pergola covered deck - ideal for outdoor entertaining all year round
* From the undercover entertaining area, you can sit and relax taking in the backyard with a wonderfully wide expanse of lawn, edged by established gardens, with plenty of room for the kids to play and for the pets to roam
* Car accommodation is provided by a detached Colorbond two car garage with manual doors
* Additional parking in the long driveway to the side of the home
* Superb location supplies convenience in abundance, with daily shopping and cafe needs easily met at the Dickson and Ainslie Shops, public transport nearby along with a host of schools and just 10 minutes from the CBD and close to the airport
* Also conveniently located near magnificent parklands/reserve including Dickson Wetlands, Mt Majura and Mt Ainslie Nature Reserve
* House size: Residence - 129.18m2, Garage - 43.80m2
There is currently no sale history available for 211 Phillip Avenue.
211 Phillip Avenue HACKETT, ACT 2602 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Blue Gum Community School.
|0.47 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|0.47 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.51 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.51 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.63 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.17 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.17 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.37 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.47 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.74 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
211 Phillip Avenue is located within the suburb of Hackett, which has a population of 2,991, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.