1 / 6
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
APA Homes are delighted to present this spacious 3 bedroom individual title terrace (NO body corporate) This property is perfectly situated directly opposite the Googong local shopping centre incorporating IGA, Club Lime, Domino’s, Fika Café … within close proximity to the Anglican School, Club Googong, Gym, Beltana Park… This package sold as Land and house package priced at $525K completed with front landscaping, high ceiling, double glazing windows/sliding doors, split air condition system unit, colorbond roof, double carport with panel lift door.....low maintenance living style, perfect for anyone looking for their first home or an investment property. Stamp payable on the land only if you are not the first home buyer.
We had poured slab on other units and currently at the frame stage – this is the last terrace left as land and house package – this is lot 1435 – 2 (address: 210 Gorman Drive, Googong NSW 2620) This won’t last long so contact Cindy on 0429 528 434 or send email to [email protected] to discuss further.
Features & Inclusions:
• Colorbond roof
• Double glazed windows/sliding doors
• Built-In Wardrobes (Bed 2 & 3)
• Master bedroom with en-suite & walk-in-robe
• Main bathroom
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Open plan kitchen & living areas
• Laundry with linen cupboard storage
• Gas cooktop & electric oven
• Split heating/cooling system unit
• Floor covering (tiles & carpet)
• Linen cupboard
• Double carport with remote panel lift door & storage
• Study nook
• Outdoor pergola
There is currently no sale history available for 210 Gorman Drive.
210 Gorman Drive is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.