This impressive three bedroom separate title house is a fantastic find for first home buyers, downsizers or a savvy investor looking for great returns. You'll enjoy a stylish interior, low-maintenance surrounds and easy access to numerous amenities.
As you step inside, you'll notice how well the property has been maintained by its only owner. The open-plan family/dining area is filled with natural light. The contemporary kitchen is with Bosch appliances and glass splashback. Upstairs the Master bedroom with en-suite and large walk in robe. The other two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes take pride of place and share the attractive family bathroom with vanity, bathtub and sizeable shower. Extended windows bench seat features in bedroom 2 and 3 can be used as study area.
Throsby is situated between two nature reserves, creating a peaceful suburban vibe. Yet it is just a 15-minute drive from the city, the airport and a variety of shops and entertainment. This carefully designed suburb creates a private sanctuary feel, where the community can rest and play, knowing the world is at their doorstep.
This is an excellent opportunity that will get snapped up in a heartbeat. Don't miss out, call today!
• 3 bedrooms master with en-suite & walk in robe
• 2.7 high ceilings downstairs
• Separate Living and family area
• Extended windows features
• Ducted heating cooling throughout
• Modern kitchen with glass splashback & stone benchtops
• Walk in Pantry
• Bosch 900mm gas cook – top
• Bosch oven
• Bosch German-made dishwasher
• Bosch 900mm ducted rangehood
• Powder room
• Separate laundry
• Gas hot water system
• LED downlights
• Separate title house no strata
• Double lock up garage with remote
• N.B.N. connected
• Low maintenance landscaping
• Walking distance to the Throsby proposed school
• Walking distance to the award-winning park
• Colorbond roof
• 1.6km to the nearest light rail stop
• Pendant down lights in kitchen and extra stairs lights
• Front Alfresco under roof line and backyard perfect for entertainment
• Block size: 200 m2 (approx.)
• Residence size: 135.47 m (approx.)
• Garage: 40.54 m (approx.)
• Porch : 3.40 m2 (approx..)
• Alfresco : 15.45 m2 (approx..)
• Year Built: 2018
• EER: 6 Stars
The land value history at 21 Quokka Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of -5.04%, giving an unimproved land value of $238,000.
The House at 21 Quokka Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $576,150 on 18 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 Quokka Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.20 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.17 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.92 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.90 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.90 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.96 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.28 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.46 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
21 Quokka Street is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.