Surrounded by well appointed homes and centrally located, this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers an abundance of outdoor space and garaging with plenty of room for boat, campervan or trailer. The sun-filled home takes advantage of the flat block and is located within a short drive to local schools, beaches and the town centre.
* Great tenant in place on fixed term lease until October who would love to stay
* Four bedrooms all with built-in robes, main has ensuite and walk in robe
* Large covered rear entertaining area with a wood fire pizza oven
* Light-filled combined living and dining areas with sunroom and air-con
* 720sqm low maintenance fully fenced block
* Tastefully presented good size two way bathroom with bath plus separate toilet
* Double garage with separate toilet and high double carport
Currently tenanted: $450 p/w
Council Rates: $2568.62 p/a
Land size: 720sqm
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
The land value history at 21 Melaleuca Crescent CATALINA, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of -2.68%, giving an unimproved land value of $149,000.
The House at 21 Melaleuca Crescent CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 16 February 2015.
21 Melaleuca Crescent CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
21 Melaleuca Crescent is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.