1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Prestigious and grandly scaled, this magnificent family home provides 318sqm of total living space across two sprawling floors. The north to rear 700sqm block is in an exclusive Harcourt Hill enclave, moments to shops, schools and Gold Creek Country Club.
- Stunning formal lounge/dining areas set under high ceilings
- Spacious living room and meals zone seamlessly flow outdoors
- All-season entertaining pavilion overlooks beautifully lush gardens
- Covered barbecue pergola, sun drenched level lawn for kids
- Chic designed kitchen with stone island bench, sleek cabinetry
- Generous bedrooms, master suite features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Fully appointed bathroom with spa, separate powder room for guests
- Upstairs rumpus room seamlessly spills onto balcony with views to Telstra Tower
- Ducted heating, air conditioning, internal access to garage
- Walk to bus stops, near sports facilities and nature trails
The land value history at 21 McClelland Avenue NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.42%, giving an unimproved land value of $380,000.
The House at 21 McClelland Avenue NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,100,000 on 12 August 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 McClelland Avenue NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.42 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.58 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.74 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.92 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.46 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|3.56 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.57 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.57 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.69 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|3.86 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
21 McClelland Avenue is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.