Enhanced throughout by contemporary finishes, this immaculately presented home provides an exceptional opportunity for first home buyers and downsizers. Its peaceful location is within walking distance of Casey Market Town, buses and beautiful parklands.
- Single level layout with split living zones and outdoor flow
- Newly built entertaining pergola overlooks private backyard
- Child-friendly yard has easycare gardens and vegetable patch
- Sleek kitchen has gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, master suite has walk-in robe
- Two beautifully appointed modern bathrooms, main with bath
- Plantation shutters, brand new carpet and ducted gas heating
- Large laundry with direct access to outside, lock-up garage
- Move straight in and enjoy everything this home has to offer
- Close to quality schools plus easy drive into Canberra CBD
The land value history at 21 Maris King Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 4.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $285,000.
The House at 21 Maris King Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,601,000 on 22 December 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 Maris King Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.31 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.36 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.53 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.65 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.22 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.33 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.73 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.84 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.84 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.19 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
21 Maris King Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.