1 / 22
From the striking contemporary facade to the sun-drenched living areas & fully established gardens, 21 Kilduff Street is a home which has been designed for living & embracing an easy care lifestyle in a highly desirable Inner North location.
The moment you step through the front door a true sense of space is revealed, including expansive open plan lounge and dining areas with high ceilings, a designer kitchen with feature 'Calacatta Plato' quartz breakfast bar and a seamless connection to the outdoors where your very own private garden sanctuary awaits.
The home offers a spacious and versatile 4 bedroom layout with 2 full bathrooms and an additional downstairs powder room. There is an additional study or sitting area upstairs to cater for those who work from home, or simply want a space to escape and unwind in peace and quiet. Furthermore, bedroom 4 is oversized and can easily be utilised as a rumpus or additional living space, ensuring flexibility to the overall design.
With a distinct focus on liveability, the home offers generous storage throughout, high quality inclusions and attention to every detail in the design and execution of this premium offering. The design of the home has been customised to take full advantage of the park-side location of the block and you will be delighted to discover some unique points of difference here, including oversize bedrooms and the added bonus of a large upstairs covered balcony with access via large glass stacker doors. You can easily picture yourself enjoying a coffee or glass of wine on the balcony enjoying the view of the park and surrounds in complete privacy.
The low maintenance block of 297m2 is perfect for those who wish to enjoy a spacious home and a separate title dwelling without the maintenance and ongoing costs associated with a large block. The rear alfresco area is the perfect place to relax and entertain with family and friends whilst overlooking the private established gardens, complete with firepit area.
The park-side location is a real highlight here, being so close to Mount Majura and all of the walking trails nearby whilst overlooking the community park with kids playground and mature oak trees so you can watch on as the seasons and colours change. The local Watson shops is close by and is renowned for great food, coffee and also offers a supermarket and other retailers. The light rail network being so close is just one more added bonus to this already ultra-convenient location.
This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a brand new and fully complete home of the highest calibre. You really do need to come along and take a look to see what your new lifestyle here could look like.
* Positioned in the sought after "Mt Majura Estate" in Watson
* Convenient Inner North location (less than 8km from Canberra City)
* Located right on the doorstep of Mount Majura & all of the waking trails on offer
* Separate title dwelling (no strata)
* Premium positioned within the estate overlooking the community park & kids playground
* Views from upper level to Black Mountain & the Brindabella mountains
* Striking contemporary design with a functional & flexible floor plan over 2 levels
* Beautiful sun-drenched open plan living areas
* High ceilings to all downstairs areas
* 4 bedrooms (all with built in robes)
* 2 bathrooms + downstairs powder room
* Separate laundry with extensive storage
* Optimal North & East aspect, with large windows ensuring maximum sunlight & garden outlook
* High quality designer kitchen, including premium 40mm "Calacatta Plato" Quantum Quartz island benchtops & waterfall edges, mirrored glass splashback & large breakfast bar for casual meals
* Bosch appliances package, including 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood & dishwasher
* 'Natural Oak' vinyl flooring throughout the main living areas & stairs
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (3 zoned system for maximum efficiency)
* Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the secure backyard
* Expansive glass stacker doors connecting the living spaces to the outdoors
* Large upstairs covered balcony area, with beautiful outlook over the park
* Fully established low maintenance backyard, including grass area & richly planted garden beds
* Fire pit area to backyard
* Fully automated irrigation system to gardens (wifi controlled)
* Double garage with remote door (high ceilings to garage & extra high clearance for larger vehicles)
* Front door intercom system
* Additional under-stair storage
* Quality window furnishings throughout
* Internal living area: 183m2
* Double garage: 36.5m2
* Downstairs alfresco: 8.5m2
* Upstairs covered balcony: 16.5m2
* Total built area: 244.5m2
* Block size: 297m2
The House at 21 Kilduff Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $302,500 on 29 April 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 Kilduff Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.18 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.89 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.05 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.11 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.21 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.21 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.12 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.12 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.14 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.40 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
21 Kilduff Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.