Refreshed and updated, this sensational home has the Best of Both Worlds with loads of space for growing families, large light filled living areas and a sensational enclosed block of 1110m², the Perfect Package!!
Offering a fantastic opportunity to step into an area that is tightly held and into a house that has loads of character, instant charm and something special for even the littlest member of the home.
Architecturally designed with high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and copious amounts of space, step in to appreciate:
* 21 Hewlett Circuit sits in one of the best streets of Florey and has a lovely covered veranda to the front, plus a fantastic playground and walking trails directly opposite
* Three large living areas can be used for a variety of family needs and step out to covered, private entertainment areas
* Low allergenic new boards feature throughout the living areas
* An open plan updated kitchen/family room space overlooks the backyard
* The kitchen is a delight with a servery window to the entertainment areas, gas cooking, a dishwasher and loads of cupboard/bench space
* Five big bedrooms, the main bedroom with a huge walk in robe, almost like a full dressing room and an ensuite
* The bathroom and ensuite have been updated, not a thing to do!
* The family laundry is extra large with plenty of cupboard/storage space
* A Ventis system for heating and cooling, 20 Solar Panels to keep electricity costs low, plus ducted gas heating and a RC/AC is in place for year-round comfort
* The private, secure backyard has low maintenance gardens, colorbond fencing and separate pockets for different family members to relax
Imagine being so very close to Florey Primary that the children can walk to school, plus every excellent school in Belconnen is very close: Melba High School, St Francis Xavier College, and Copland College. The University of Canberra is also within easy reach with Lake Ginnindera nearby and the Belconnen Precinct a short drive up the road.
Fabulous Florey also boasts its own thriving shopping centre which includes: a supermarket, takeaway, bakery, newsagent, pharmacy, pizza shop, butcher, hairdresser and a medical centre.
A home that is comprehensive and inviting, this delightful residence proposes a wealth of potential, is a haven for comfortable relaxed living and is the Perfect Package for young families, multi- generational families and investors alike.
The land value history at 21 Hewlett Circuit FLOREY, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.75%, giving an unimproved land value of $480,000.
The House at 21 Hewlett Circuit FLOREY, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $550,000 on 13 November 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 Hewlett Circuit FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.51 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|0.54 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.61 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.26 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.27 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.66 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.70 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.71 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.73 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.87 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
21 Hewlett Circuit is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.