LIMITED PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE NOW ALLOWED UNDER THE COVID GUIDELINES. THESE INCLUDE 15-MINUTE TIMESLOTS WITHIN A 2-HOUR MAXIMUM TIMEFRAME. PLEASE EMAIL TAHLIA OR SANDY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION.
It is truly our pleasure to introduce this immaculately maintained and architecturally designed four-bedroom ensuite family home to the market. Sited on the high side of one of the most sought after streets in Monash, backing expansive reserve, you will feel close to nature while enjoying the benefits of city living.
Raked ceilings complement the extensive use of floor to ceiling glass to enhance the wonderful feeling of space while exposed timber beams add character to the home. Quality renovations, a thoughtful use of space and a warm, homey feel make this residence the perfect forever home for you and your family.
Simply stunning, the formal living area is a beautiful, ambient space that is comfortable throughout the seasons. In the cooler months you will love the breathtaking views of snow capped mountains and as it gets warmer, you will enjoy the refreshing breeze while taking in an impressive summer-sunset.
With segregated family living at the forefront of its design, the tri-level floor plan will accommodate for a variety of different living arrangements.
The downstairs rumpus room is a versatile space that is complete with a full bathroom (SCA) and would be an ideal home office or teenagers retreat. It will also appeal to multigenerational families looking for segregated living within close proximity.
There is lovely flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Sliding door access from the family room to the expansive rear deck makes entertaining friends and family a breeze! Positioned on a block of over 1280m2, the rear garden is exceptionally expansive and offers plenty of space for children and pets to play.
This residence is a rare opportunity that must be seen to be truly appreciated. If you are looking for a family residence that offers something a little different, be sure to inspect 21 Hawken Street, Monash.
• Beautifully presented and architecturally designed four-bedroom three-bathroom home
• Sited on the high side of one of the most sought-after streets in the suburb
• A tri level residence with raked ceilings, exposed beams and an abundance of floor to ceiling glass for wonderful natural light
• Three living areas including a downstairs rumpus room with adjacent bathroom providing versatility should you require a fifth bedroom or just a great hang out area for teenagers
• Stunning formal lounge room with magnificent views of the Brindabella mountains
• Kitchen has a lovely outlook, stainless steel appliances and a Dishlex dishwasher
• Spacious main bedroom with beautiful views, a full wall of built-in robes and a modern ensuite with wall mounted vanity
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size and all have built in robes
• Modern main bathroom is spacious, has a freestanding bath, large shower alcove and wall mounted vanity
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures year-round comfort
• Renovated laundry with bench and cupboard space and a heating vent – perfect for clothes drying in the winter months
• Expansive rear garden backing reserve with a feature Mexican Weeping Pine and enough space for children and pets to play and still room for a pool!
• Entertaining deck to the rear of the home provides space for the largest of family gatherings
• Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage with auto doors and internal access and additional off street parking is available
• Enviable location just a short walk to the local Primary School and Erindale Centre and ease of access to arterial roads leading to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City
The House at 21 Hawken Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $735,000 on 6 June 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 Hawken Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.83 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.91 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.02 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.08 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.22 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.54 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.74 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.02 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.03 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.07 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
21 Hawken Street is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.