1 / 24
Next Inspection -
Please note our Auction will be taking place ON-SITE on 30/10/21 at 12:00pm.
For those unable to attend, you are welcome to bid for this property online. To register, simply create an account on AUCTION NOW and register to bid:
Please email Jess to arrange your private inspection, or you are welcome to view our online inspection through the link below:
This 4-bedroom ensuite home is an entertainer's dream, that has been fully renovated and extended. Offering an open plan kitchen and dining room, large rumpus and garage with a built-in storage mezzanine.
The extension also includes a separate 2 bedroom fully self-contained flat with its own kitchen, living area and large combined bathroom/laundry. If you've been searching for the perfect home for your large family, with an enormous outdoor entertaining area, this could be just what you've been waiting for!
Central to the home, and integral in connecting with the outdoors is a practical living configuration which includes the kitchen with butler's pantry, dining, rumpus room and formal lounge room. Each of these rooms offering generous proportions and all with close proximity to outdoor space for family and entertaining.
In the backyard is a standalone timber deck which is fully covered for entertaining all year round. This area offers a built-in BBQ, wood fired pizza oven, granite bench topped bar and plenty of seating space for entertaining.
This property also features its own self-contained large 2-bedroom flat with a combined bathroom and laundry. With private front and back courtyards as well as side access. This is the perfect offering for those with large extended families or an owner looking for a strong income stream. The flat offers a fully open plan design with a gas cooktop and oven.
This property is truly outstanding and will appeal to all families or the astute investor. A residence filled with an abundance of both private and shared spaces in a well-established family suburb. The home is sure to impress with numerous careful selections which provides comfort throughout all seasons.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes, fourth bedroom has sewing/study nook so can be used as a bedroom/office/sewing room) all newly carpeted.
- Formal lounge room newly carpeted with large external shuttered windows and double doors with phantom insect screens.
- Combined fully tiled kitchen and family/dining room with granite benchtop butler's pantry with ample storage and shelving space.
- Kitchen equipped with Omega 90cm fan forced oven, 4 gas burner and a wok burner cooktop, Range hood, Fisher and Paykel two draw dishwasher and a Zip chill/hot water tap. Kitchen contains waterfall island granite benchtop.
- Ducted Brivis gas heating system newly installed in 2017. Also contains an evaporative air conditioner for summer cooling and 2 reverse cycle Mitsubishi air conditioning systems.
- Fully insulated floors and ceilings, double-glazed windows and triple locked Alucom security screen doors.
- Separate independent laundry for the house is located at the back of the flat with granite benchtop and ample floor to ceiling storage cupboards and an extra toilet to service the entertainment area.
- Huge standalone timber deck fully covered entertaining area with BBQ and wood fired pizza oven, bar and plenty of seating space for entertaining.
- Off street covered parking for 6 cars up 2 separate driveways.
- Separate independent backyard which is gated that contains 3 large vegetable plots and chook run and coop.
- An attached fully self-contained flat with 2 carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Contains open plan fully tiled kitchen and living area with (Westinghouse exhaust fan, Bellini 4 burner gas cook top and Westinghouse 60 cm fan forced oven). Flat contains a tiled combined laundry and bathroom with ample storage cupboards.
- Reverse cycle Mitsubishi heating and cooling or gas bayonet for gas heating. Double glazed windows and triple locked Alucom security screen doors.
- Flat has its own private back and front courtyards (front one is covered) and a small storage shed. Flat has private entry from the street (or can be accessed if required from the main house) with undercover car parking space.
Main property: 191.9 sqm
Flat: 73.37 sqm
Outdoor entertaining: 30 sqm
Garage: 35 sqm
Total Residence: 300 sqm
Block: 873 sqm
Rental Estimate: Main property $720 per week + Unit $500 per week
Rates: $712 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,024 per quarter
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 21 Fullagar Crescent.
21 Fullagar Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.41 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.72 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|0.98 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.06 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.19 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.21 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.78 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.89 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.13 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.25 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
21 Fullagar Crescent is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.