This delightful family friendly haven is the perfect blend of a meticulously maintained, generously proportioned, and well located home you are likely to find anywhere in this most desirable central Tuggeranong suburb.
Positioned in the heart of Tuggeranong, this three-bedroom home offers a convenient lifestyle only minutes from all daily amenities. Within a short stroll you can enjoy a walk around Lake Tuggeranong or indulge at many cafés and restaurants along South Point. There are plenty of parks and schools all within walking distance too.
The property is located on a low maintenance block with a double tandem garage and secure backyard. There are multiple living areas, which include a sunroom extension with an extra toilet. This addition would make a great space for a home office or rumpus room.
With a focus on family, this home provides the perfect combination of large and separate living areas to suit the family needs of today and into the future.
- Beautifully maintained family home
- This three-bedroom home showcases multiple spacious living areas and three bedrooms.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
- Lock up garage
- Extra powder room
- Separate living room,
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Spacious rear courtyard
- Bamboo flooring through living and bedrooms
- Kitchen is a good size with updated appliances
- Sunroom with toilet and basin
- Split system heating and cooling
- Gas wall heater
- Landscaped gardens front and back
- Convenient location. Walking distance to Lake Tuggeranong College, South Point Shopping Centre, Monash Primary, Trinity Christian School and Mary Mackillop College
- Public transport a quick stroll away
Block: 7 Section: 68
House size: 137.34sqm
Block size: 488 sqm
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
The House at 21 Charleston Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $685,000 on 8 July 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
21 Charleston Street MONASH, ACT 2904 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.88 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.10 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.17 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.42 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.57 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.57 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.68 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.19 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.46 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.54 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
21 Charleston Street is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.