Flemings Boorowa is pleased to present 21 Brial Street, Boorowa to the market for sale.
You'll be pleasantly surprised by this character-filled, fully renovated brick home with three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes.
Conveniently located 320m* to the Central school and 1.3km* to the Boorowa shopping precinct.
- Three main bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Additional room for storage or home office
- Generous-sized central bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate powder room with a second toilet.
- Stylish kitchen with modern appliances, generous bench tops, glass splashback and ample cupboard space
- Spacious and light-filled open plan living and dining
- Private and covered entertainers courtyard
- Established low maintenance gardens
- Split system air- conditioning, ceiling fans plus a gas heater
- New floating timber floorboards and carpet throughout
- Large double garage plus workshop
- 800sqm* corner block with convenient side block access
Inspections are a must! Call Flemings Boorowa for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
** All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 21 Brial Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $156,000 on 8 July 2009.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
21 Brial Street BOOROWA, NSW 2586 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Boorowa Central School.
21 Brial Street is located within the suburb of Boorowa, which has a population of 1,641, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.