Executive, North facing 3-bedroom residence ready to occupy by the end of this year
Please note physical inspections are only permitted under the following public health orders:
• 1 on 1 inspections for residential properties will be allowed to commence from 11.59pm on Friday 17th September 2021
• Appointments must be a maximum of 15 minutes per inspection
• In-person inspections can only take place between members from the same household along with one agent
• Interested in booking an inspection? Due to Oaks being a construction site, we have implemented some strict processes so please call our agents to find out more
For up-to-date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
Located on the third floor of Oaks Arbour, this exceptional 3-bedroom apartment has been thoughtfully designed to take full advantage of its northerly aspect & will be ready to occupy by the end of this year.
Quality finishes & inclusions are featured throughout the 103m2 of internal living space, including Smeg appliances, engineered timber flooring, stone benchtops, Parisi tapware, bathtub with glass feature wall & double-glazed windows.
The large kitchen includes a four-burner gas cooktop with externally ducted rangehood, perfect for the chef at heart, an abundance of cupboard space, and stone benchtops. With the use of intelligent storage, quality fixtures and a neutral colour scheme the space is both sophisticated & highly liveable.
The executive-style main bedroom is fitted with impressive North-East windows, panning around the room to provide extensive natural light, overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens.
The main bedroom is completed by a magnificent ensuite complete with bathtub, full height wall tiling, 20mm stone vanity & a glass feature wall to capture the views on offer.
With construction nearing completion, you could be calling Oaks Arbour home by the end of 2021. Immaculate design & an outstanding location makes for a unique opportunity to move into one of Woden's premier residences.
- 103m2 internal living
- 13m2 balcony
- North-East corner aspect
- Located on level 3
- Smeg gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Stone benchtops
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Engineered timber flooring
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Bathtub in ensuite
- Full height wall tiling in bathrooms
- European laundry with wall mounted dryer
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- 2 side by side basement car spaces with storage enclosure
- Lift access
- Access to the stunning lap pool & fully equipped gymnasium
- Landscaped gardens, lawns & barbeque facilities
- Designed by highly respected DBI Design
- Built by trusted Milin Builders
- Developed by award winning Amalgamated Property Group
- Approx. 1.3km to Westfield Woden & dining precinct
- Nearby to the next stage of the proposed Light Rail
- Less than 15 minutes to Canberra CBD
Amalgamated Property Group (APG) is a Canberra based development business built on providing quality residential and commercial accommodation. Amalgamated Property Group continues to be a leader in the Australian property market with inspired residential and commercial developments and investments in Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast. As a developer that totally funds its own projects, APG integrates all aspects of a development from site identification, commercial assessment, planning, design and construction, development management, title registration, and settlement.
Milin Builders Pty Limited is a Canberra-based building and development firm. It is part of the Milin Group, established in 1984. They are a renowned leader in the Canberra residential construction industry. We have over 25 years experience in the delivery of high quality, modern, affordable apartments and townhouses and the company has completed over 2000 residential construction and other works since 2000, valued in excess of 1 billion dollars.
21/9 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.40 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.71 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.83 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.86 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.89 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.04 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.04 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.24 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.49 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.61 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
21/9 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.